Virtual Reality (VR) in Gaming Market was valued at USD 7.7 Billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 42.50 Billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 32.75% over the forecast period 2022-2027 .
The virtual reality in games Market The report offers an in-depth assessment of market dynamics, competitive landscape, segments, and regions to help readers familiarize themselves with the Virtual Reality in Games market. It particularly sheds light on the market fluctuations, price structure, uncertainties, potential risks, and growth prospects to help players plan effective strategies to succeed in the Virtual Reality in Games market. Above all, it enables the gamers to get an in-depth insight into the business development and market growth of the major companies operating in the Virtual Reality in Games market.
Get a sample copy of this report:
Major Leading Companies of Virtual Reality in Gaming Market are – Oculus VR (Facebook Technologies LLC), HTC Vive, Valve Corporation, Intel Corporation, Virtuix Omni, Nintendo Co Limited, Microsoft Corporation, Samsung Corporation, Google LLC and others.
Industry News and Updates:
May 2022 – Apple Inc. acquired NextVR, a startup that provides sports and other content for virtual reality headsets. The acquisition will help Apple develop VR and AR headsets with accompanying software and content.
February 2022 – Facebook acquired Bay Area VR studio Sanzuru Games. The acquisition will help Facebook explore VR game studios, as Sanzuru Games has created a total of four titles for the Oculus Rift, including “Asgard’s Wrath” and “Marvel Powers United VR”. Additionally, it has created a number of titles on consoles and mobile systems, releasing games structured around their own IP alongside licensed titles for properties like Sonic and Spyro.
Key market trends:
VR technology has been widely recognized and adopted over the past few years. Recent technological advances in this field have revealed new ventures. Many players are emerging in this market hoping to steer it towards widespread adoption in the gaming market space. According to NewGenApps, by 2027, the global user base of AR and VR games is expected to reach 216 million users.
Virtual reality (VR) mobile gaming is the most affordable experience for consumers who want to explore VR gaming without spending a substantial amount of money. Moreover, the portability and massive install base of smartphone users, across the world, lead to its widespread adoption. According to Plink, there are approximately 2.2 billion mobile gamers worldwide.
With the growing number of mobile gamers, the mobile VR game market is expected to grow in popularity as gamers come up with various accessories such as head-mounted display for a smooth VR gaming experience for mobile gamers.
Investigative observers Strong growth in specific regions:
– Europe Market (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy)
– East-Central and Africa Market (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa)
– South America Market (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
– North America Market (United States, Canada, Mexico)
– Asia Pacific Market (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia).
The latest industry data included in this report:
– Virtual Reality in Gaming Market Size and Analysis (2017 – 2027)
– Analysis of the virtual reality market share in the gaming market (%), 2017 – 2027
– Market share of virtual reality in games, by brand
– Virtual reality in gaming market share, by company
– Valuation and opportunity of the virtual reality in games market (value), 2017 – 2027
– Major Companies Virtual Reality in Gaming Market Value Analysis and Forecast
– Promising virtual reality in the development of games by large companies
– Detailed VR portfolio in games from major companies
– Major offerings in the virtual reality in games market
– Analysis of large companies
Browse the full report at:
We offer customization of the report according to the specific needs of the client:
– Country-level analysis for the 5 countries of your choice.
– Competitive analysis of 5 key market players.
– 40 analyst hours to cover any other data points.
MarketInsights reports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including healthcare, information and communication technology (ICT), technology and media, chemicals, materials, l energy, heavy industry, etc. MarketInsights reports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360 degree view of the market which includes statistical forecast, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Outlook Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
[email protected] | [email protected]
This press release has been prepared with the aim of providing accurate market information that will enable our readers to make informed strategic investment decisions. If you notice any problem with this content, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]