Global Indoor Farming Technology Market to Reach $12.76 Billion by 2026, Latest Report by BIS Research Reveals
FREMONT, Calif., February 18, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global indoor agricultural technology market should reach $12.67 billion in terms of revenue by 2026 at a CAGR of 14.8%, reveals the premium market intelligence study by BIS Research.
Indoor farming technology involves the integration of many technologies such as big data analytics, robotics, artificial intelligence (AI) and internet of things (IoT) so that crops can be perfectly produced without any agronomic constraints.
The main advantage of using indoor farming technologies is that it increases crop yield with a smaller unit area of land.
The detailed study is a compilation of 76 market data tables and 28 figures spread over 173 pages and an in-depth table of contents on “Global Indoor Agriculture Technology Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2026”
This in-depth Global Indoor Agriculture Technology Market Report will help you:
- This report covers the major regions with an established Indoor Agriculture Technology market.
- A patent analysis was conducted to analyze the number of patents filed and granted in the indoor farming technology sector from January 2018 for November 2021. In addition, the percentage of patents by technology, cultivation methods and patent offices has been indicated.
- An extensive competitive landscape design of the 24 market players has been done to offer a holistic view of the global Indoor Agriculture Technology market landscape. Here, the strategies included in this segment are business expansions, mergers and acquisitions, partnerships and collaborations, and product launches done by different companies. The preferred strategy for companies has been partnerships, collaborations and joint ventures to strengthen their position in the global indoor farming technology market.
- Market share analysis was also performed for equipment manufacturers, technology providers and producers.
Market Analyst’s View:
According to Rakhi TanwarSenior Analyst, BIS Research, “Indoor farming technology has the ability to revolutionize the global agricultural industry. With these techniques, food production can be achieved year-round, and thus, agricultural production can be increased and global food demand can be managed effectively.”
See the report from BIS Research on Global Indoor Farming Technology Marlet
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
Some of the major players operating in the market include Aerofarms, Agrilyst, American Hydroponics, Argus Control System Ltd., Autogrow Systems Ltd., Freight Farms, GE Lighting, General Hydroponics Inc., Illumitex, Signify NV, Smart Cannabis Corp., among the others.
The companies profiled in the report have been selected based on the selective group of players, mainly Tier 1 players (which holds 50-60% market share) and mid-segment players (comprising 30-40% share), and small and emerging companies (holds the remaining 10-20% share), depending on various factors such as product portfolio, annual revenue, market penetration, research and development initiatives, as well a national and international presence in the indoor agriculture technology industry.
Who should buy this report?
- LED grow light manufacturers
- Manufacturers of irrigation and remote sensing equipment
- Hardware and software vendors
- Technology Solution Providers
- Hydroponic and aeroponic growers
- Smart Greenhouse Associations
Key questions answered by the report:
- What is the estimated size of the global Indoor Agriculture Technology market in terms of revenue for the forecast period 2021-2026, and what is the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) expected during the forecast period 2021-2026?
- What are the key trends, market drivers and opportunities in the market regarding indoor farming technology?
- What are the major restraints restraining the growth of the Global Indoor Agriculture Technology market?
- What kinds of new strategies are being adopted by existing market players to expand their market position in the industry?
- What is the competitive strength of the leading Indoor Agriculture Technology market players based on an analysis of their recent developments, product offerings, and regional presence?
- How is the competitive benchmarking of leading indoor farming technology companies in the agriculture market based on the analysis of their market coverage and market potential?
- How much revenue is each segment expected to register during the forecast period, along with the percentage growth? The segments are as follows:
- Product, including technology – hardware (lighting systems, air conditioning systems), irrigation systems; sensors and monitoring systems), software and integrated systems
- Application including growing methods (hydroponics, aeroponics, soil-based, aquaponics, hybrid) and facilities (greenhouse, indoor vertical farm and container farms)
- Region including North AmericaGreat Britain, Europe, Asia Pacific, Chinaand the rest of the world
- What types of players and stakeholders operate in the Indoor Agriculture Technology market ecosystem, and how prominent are they in the global market?
- How does the regulatory landscape differ from region to region for indoor farming technology?
Market studies linked to BIS research:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm that focuses on deep technologies and related emerging trends that are likely to disrupt market dynamics in the near future. We publish over 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on multiple deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimates, technology analysis, high growth emerging applications, deeply segmented country-level granular market data, and other significant market parameters helpful in making strategic decision making for senior management.
BIS Research offers group studies as well as custom studies and expert consultations to companies, providing them with specific and actionable insights into new technology markets, business models and the competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers health technology market insights for medical devices, digital health, life sciences, robotics and imaging, information technology, precision medicine and other emerging health technologies, spanning the entire industry spectrum. Over the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published over 50 reports under the Precision Medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has successfully nominated the top 25 precision medicine voices on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years.
E-mail: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our blog @ https://blog.bisresearch.com/
Join us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Join us on [email protected] https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research