The global CRISPR technology market was pegged at ~US$691.2 million in 2020. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 23.0% from 2021 to 2031.
Factors contributing to the growth of the CRISPR technology market include increasing applications of CRISPR technology, increasing incidence of genetic disorders, increasing government funding for genetic research, and technological advancements. However, lack of standardization, ethical concerns, and high cost of CRISPR technology are some of the factors restraining the market growth. CRISPR-Cas9 was first used as a gene editing tool in 2012. Since then, the technology has grown in popularity as it has shown promise in curing human genetic diseases. Researchers have conducted studies using CRISPR technology for various applications, including blood disorders, genetic blindness, HIV and cancer.
For example, scientists at CRISPR Therapeutics (a biotechnology company) are conducting a therapeutic program, CTX001, through which they aim to increase the expression of fetal hemoglobin by modifying the patient’s own blood stem cells with CRISPR/Cas9. Similarly, Editas Medicine (a biotechnology company), works with two distinct CRISPR nucleases: Cas9 and Cas12a. The company has developed an experimental CRISPR drug called EDIT-101 that is designed to suppress the CEP290 mutation (gene that causes eye photoreceptor cells to degenerate). Most studies using CRISPR technology are conducted on mouse-human cell lines. Real human studies of CRISPR technology have just begun. Concerns about the reaction of the human body or the immune system when these CRISPR-modified cells are inserted into the body persist.
Get a sample PDF of the report – https://growthplusreports.com/inquiry/request-sample/crispr-technology-market/7632
Top Players Mentioned in CRISPR Technology Market:
• Thermo Fischer Scientific
• Agilent Technologies, Inc.
• Merck KGaA
• Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc.
• OriGene Technologies
• among others
Segmentation by products and services:
• CRISPR products
• CRISPR services
• Biomedical applications
• Industrial applications
• Agricultural applications
Top reasons to buy:
(1) To obtain in-depth analyzes of the market and have a comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
(2) Assess production processes, key issues and solutions to mitigate development risk.
(3) To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the CRISPR Technology market and its impact in the global market.
(4) Learn about the market strategies adopted by the respective leading organizations.
(5) To understand the outlook and prospects of the market.
Key questions answered by the report include:
(1) This report gives all the information about the industry analysis, revenue and overview of this market.
(2) What will be the rate of increase in market size and growth rate by the end of the forecast period?
(3) What are the key global CRISPR technology market trends influencing the development of the market?
(4) What are the essential findings of the SWOT analysis of the key players operating in the CRISPR Technology market?
(5) What are the potential growth opportunities and threats faced by the major competitors in the market?
Table of Content of Global CRISPR Technology Market
1 Scope of the report
1.1 Market ecosystem
1.2 Geographic scope
1.3 Schedule under consideration
1.4 Market research methodology
1.5 Research process and data source
1.6 Economic indicators
1.7 Currency considered
2 Executive Summary of CRISPR Technology Market
2.1 Global Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Market Size 2021-2031
2.1.2 CAGR of Market Size by Region 2020 VS 2028
2.2 CRISPR Technology Market Segment by Type
2.2.1 Type 1
2.2.2 Type 2
Browse the full report now: https://growthplusreports.com/report/crispr-technology-market/7632
Director, Market Insight
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +91 96545 76783
The Web: https://growthplusreports.com/
Growth+Reports is part of GRG Health, a global healthcare knowledge services company. We are proud members of the EPhMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association).
The Growth+ portfolio of services leverages our core capabilities in secondary and primary research, market modeling and forecasting, benchmarking, analysis and strategy formulation to help clients create scalable and game-changing solutions. that prepare them for future growth and success.
We have been recognized by the prestigious CEO Magazine as “The Most Innovative Market Research Company in the Healthcare Market of 2020.
This press release was published on openPR.